Luxury 2in1 Cover
This 2in1 mattress features a reversible, removable, and washable cover. One side crafted using eco-friendly bamboo yarn which is as soft as cashmere and silk, but as durable as cotton. And the other side, a cushioned polyester fabric which is water-resistant, fully breathable and quilted for extra comfort.
- Bamboo – Think green and let your child sleep soundly with a Bamboo covered mattress that is as soft as cashmere and silk, but as durable as cotton.
- Hypo-allergenic – Crafted using eco-friendly bamboo yarn, which is naturally hypo-allergenic.
- Antibacterial – Always fresh and natural. Bamboo’s natural antibacterial defences also act as a deodorant, keeping the Bamboo mattress fabric smelling fresh and natural. The Bamboo mattress yields a unique resistance to pests, bacteria, and fungus.
- Natural – This natural mattress has a complex layered design made with natural materials which have fantastic breathability, protection, and durability properties.
- Wool – the mattress core is wrapped in pure new wool wadding, which is very soft, natural and an alternative to the traditional polyester wadding. Wool removes the need for chemical fire-retardant sprays as it is a naturally fire-proofing material.
- Coconut – The coconut has a complex layered design which means it has fantastic breathability and the latex used to bond the coir fibres is naturally hypo-allergenic.
- Open spring core – The ultimate comfort as it provides the extra support and reduces pressure points for your child as they grow, whilst the outer cover provides a soft breathable sleeping surface which allows the free flow of air, keeping baby cool and regulating their heat.
- Durable – Longer lasting mattress design that is ideal for cots that transform into beds or sofas.
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Conforms to British Standards BS EN16890:2017 and BS 7177.
- Manufactured without the use of antimony, phosphorus, or arsenic based fire-retardant treatments.
- For minor soils, wipe down gently with a mild disinfectant or antibacterial spray.
- Gentle machine or hand wash at 40° in a mild detergent and leave to dry naturally.
- Always ensure that the mattress is completely dry before use.
DO NOT DRY CLEAN. DO NOT BLEACH.
Always position your mattress in the centre of your cot so that there is no more than a 30mm gap between the cot sides and the mattress. This allows the mattress to settle in use and leaves space for bedding. A gap on any side under 30mm is considered safe and acceptable.
A baby who is being sick will need watching. This mattress may not soak up vomit. Do not overheat baby. Rotate the mattress regularly.