A stroller perfect in the moment and adaptable for the future, the PRIAM is the culmination of design refinement,
customisation, innovation, and flexibility. The PRIAM offers you the freedom to choose from a variety of colour
customisation options for your stroller. This includes the exclusive fashion collections, showcasing premium
patterns, special edition colours and unique designs.
The 4-in-1 travel system is made to adapt to your lifestyle and grow with your child, offering comfortable travel with only one frame, and unparalleled support at every life stage.
Designed to be convenient in those moments in life that aren’t always convenient, the PRIAM allows you to recline
or fold with one hand, including seat folding, leaving the other free to care for your child when you’re on your own
or in a rush. Folded into a free-standing unit or completely flat, the PRIAM is ideal for neatly storing away at a
restaurant, on a bus, train in the car or at home. The PRIAM is the stroller travel system as diverse as life itself.
4-IN-1 TRAVEL SYSTEM
The PRIAM´s new 4-in-1 travel system makes it a flexible and comfortable travel companion. The variable frame allows the use of different attachments that provide the right solution for all the challenges of a mobile life. In addition to the new LUX Carry Cot and LITE Cot, these also include the award-winning CYBEX car seats. For older children, the PRIAM can be used as a sophisticated stroller, with a seating unit that can be adjusted to be either forward-facing or rear-facing. The Seat Pack for the LUX Seat Hard part is separately available in different colours.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHILD’S RIDE
The unique options of your PRIAM give you the freedom to choose between different frame and seat pack colors. Key frame colors include Rose gold, Matt Black and Chrome. Additionally, you can bring more personality to your child’s stroller by choosing from the exclusive fashion collections: showcasing premium patterns, special edition colors and unique designs.
ONE HAND FOLDING
The PRIAM is easy to fold using just one hand. Its seat unit folds away with the frame into a compact, flat package. Even as a free-standing unit, the new PRIAM can be discreetly stowed away – in a
restaurant, on public transport and at home
ONE HAND RECLINE
Thanks to its simple handling, the PRIAM LUX Seat adjusts to a comfortable lie-flat position with just one hand – transforming the stroller into a comfortable, cozy bed when you´re on the go.
REVERSIBLE SEAT UNIT
Whether forward-facing or parent-facing, the PRIAM LUX Seat can be easily adjusted tot he desired position in just a few simple steps.
XXL SUN CANOPY
The PRIAM´s extendable XXL sun canopy provides UPF50+ sun protection and also effectively protects against wind and weather
The new all-wheel suspension of the PRIAM ensures a soft, quiet and comfortable ride for parents and child.
The 2-wheel mode on your PRIAM ensures a smooth, safe ride on difficult surfaces like beach sand or climbing up the stairs.
• From birth – 17 kg (approx. 4 years)
• Folded dimensions: L 950 mm / W 600 mm / H 400 mm
• Folded dimensions most compact: L 845 mm / W 490 mm / H 290 mm
• Weight: 12.6 kg
- Cybex Priam Frame
- Seat unit frame
- Seat Unit Fabrics and Canopy
- Lux carrycot with mattress
- Shopping basket
Life is about the journey, not the destination: and with the LUX Carry Cot your little one will be cruising in luxurious comfort!
Built with high quality materials and designed for functionality and convenience, the LUX Carry Cot has ample room for play and is fitted with a soft foam mattress and 100% cotton interior, making everyday napping an absolute pleasure.
For parents on the go, the integrated carry handle of the LUX Carry Cot provides a balanced carrying experience so your child can seamlessly move from place to place without being disturbed. And to keep your child cool on the fly, the panorama and sky view windows will have the breeze kissing their skin as you take on everything from walks in the park to urban adventures.
• Enjoy the breeze, and the view! The panorama and sky view windows of the LUX Carry Cot keep your child cool at all times, while the mesh material allows for optimal air
• The Lux Carry Cot is fitted with an ultra soft mattress of high quality materials for increased comfort when on the move. This premium mattress will make everyday naps an
• The interior of the LUX Carry Cot uses high quality materials for increased comfort. Boasting 100% cotton, your child will stay cool and cozy when on the move.
• The spacious interior of the LUX Carry Cot provides your child with plenty of room to relax and nap. With 15% more space than its predecessor, your little one will be cruising in
• The integrated carry handle of the LUX Carry Cot delivers added convenience to your day. Elegantly hidden in the centre of the canopy, the carry handle provides a balanced
carrying experience so your child can seamlessly move from place to place without being disturbed.
• from birth – 9 kg (approx. 6 months)
• Outer dimensions: L 860 mm / W 460 mm / H 620 mm (incl. canopy)
• Inner dimensions: L 780 mm / W 320 mm / H 200 mm
• Weight: 4.9 kg
The Carrycot Lux has a new panorama sky view with mesh windows that can be opened and closed individually, providing optimum ventilation and peekaboo views. The Sun Canopy offers UPF50+ sun protection with an extendable visor providing extra shade. The new soft foam mattress offers maximum comfort and a healthy environment for your baby. With machine washable fabrics at 30 degrees Celsius. Suitable from birth to 9kg, approx 6 months.
Cloud Z i-Size is the logical successor to the award-winning Cloud Q concept and is now about 15% lighter than before.
The child seat is equipped with a Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which – in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell – significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. The Cloud Z i-Size can be changed to a lie-flat position outside of the car and features 11 easy-to-adjust headrest positions with integrated harness guides. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swiveled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z mechanism. The base (Sold Separate) also includes Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.), which ensures that the child seat cannot be turned to a forward-facing position.
Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
Ergonomic lie-flat position
180° rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.)
Use until 13kgs max
Soft padded Y-harness
Removable newborn inlay
Tested to i-Size regulations
Automatic adjusting harness
A removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position
Energy-absorbing shell: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby
Adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows
Fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+
Use with the Base Z (sold separately)
Design, safety, and functionality are at the heart of innovation at CYBEX. The Base Z is the secure and variable base unit for the new CYBEX Z-Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection as well as comfortable, flexible use. The unique, innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z allows the car seat to be swiveled to the side of the car door for easier entry and exit.
The Base Z is a particularly long-lasting solution. It accommodates two different car seats and so can be used by children up to 4 years of age. The CYBEX Platinum Modular System is quickly installed with a simple click.
- Z-Line modular system: compatible with Cloud Z and Sirona Z
- Innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent´s backs
- The infant car seat can be easily snapped into the base and used without having to additionally secure it with the car seat belt (Sold Separate)
- Visual and acoustic indicators confirm that it has been installed correctly
- Base Z is installed in the car with the ISOFIX connectors
- Height adjustable load leg: Enhanced stability
- The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall