- Group 0+ – birth up to 13kgs, approx. 13-15 months
- Isofix compatible (base included)
- Free 2 year guarentee
Weighing less than any other car seat in the same category (approx. 2.6 kg excluding canopy and insert), the Pipa Lite Lx is a portable, versatile and durable solution for your little traveller. Meticulously crafted, the Pipa Lite Lx comes complete with aeroflex™ foam for support, plus a shock-absorbing shell, a 3-point harness and side-impact protection for maximum safety. Thanks to its PipaFix ISOFIX base, the Pipa Lite Lx can be easily and safely installed in just a few simple steps.
The unique and natural fire-resistant properties of the fabric used for the seat cover eliminate the need for additional fire-retardant chemicals, making the Nuna Pipa Lite Lx the only infant carrier in the UK not to contain these.
The Pipa Lite Lx is compatible (with the use of adapters) with a range of pushchairs and strollers, including the Nuna DEMI grow, MIXX and PEPP series, allowing you to effortlessly move from car to pavement.
- Energy-absorbing aeroflex™ foam reduces force in event of impact
- Side-impact protection
- 3-point harness
- Steel-reinforced true lock ™ base installation for easy and safe set up
- High-performance materials including aerospace aluminium and featherweight fabrics
- Removable headrest and body inserts to grow with your baby
- Patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides comfort and support
- Environmentally friendly merino wool and tencel® lyocell fabric
- Comes with UPF 50+ canopy, 50+ dream drape and includes PIPAFIX base
- Washable covers
- Pushchair/travel system compatible: pairs perfectly with the Nuna threaded mixx pushchair
- 1 x group 0+ car seat
- 1 x set of harness pads and inserts
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x canopy including dream drape
- 1 x additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric and dye insert
- 1 x pipafix ISOFIX base
- 1 x ISOFIX insertion guide
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.