The VISTA’s intuitive design allows for multiple configurations, making transporting a second and third child a breeze — all while strolling like a single.
Our included Carrycot is perfect for naps on the go. With just one hand you can detach the Carrycot and carry your sleeping infant anywhere.
Ventilated canopy and extendable UPF 50+ sunshade
The back of the Carrycot canopy unzips for additional airflow, and the pop-out sunshade shields your child from harmful UV rays, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
Aerated mattress and base
The perforated mattress pad and vented base allow for added breathability creating a truly comfortable and safe resting space for your baby
Water-repellant inner liner
The inner liner repels spit up, sweat, and other liquids, keeping baby’s sleeping surface dry and comfortable.
Overnight sleep solution
Need a safe place for baby to sleep? Our Carrycot depth and ventilation create a perfect overnight sleeping solution. Snap it into the Carrycot Stand accessory for a secure and elevated fixture for baby to rest easy.
Reversible Toddler Seat
Your toddler can ride forwards, backwards, completely upright, reclined and anywhere in between.
The multi-position recline allows your child to lie comfortably for naps or sit upright to take in the sights, offering the flexibility your busy toddler needs..
Extendable, UPF 50+ canopy
The zip-out canopy on our Toddler Seat extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing your family to enjoy even the sunniest of days together.
Our adjustable handlebar makes it comfortable for parents of varying heights to stroll with baby.
Our easy slide canopy accommodates growing children.
Stands when folded
The VISTA one-step fold is easy and intuitive. The stroller stands on its own when folded and can be folded with or without the Toddler Seat attached.
Extra-large, easy-access basket
The large opening means it’s easier to reach your diaper bag, toys, and whatever else you pick up along the way.
Shock-absorbing, all-wheel suspension
Independent shocks ensure your child has a smooth and comfortable ride whether traveling down winding paths or over bumpy pavement.
Carrycot suitable from birth up to 9 kg or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first. Toddler Seat suitable from 6 months to 22 kg.
True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket):
- Frame + Seat: 12.4 kg
- Frame: 9.1 kg
- Seat: 3.3 kg
- Carrycot: 4 kg
- Unfolded: 91.4 L × 65.3 W × 100.3 H cm
- Folded with seat attached: 44 L × 65.3 W × 84.5 H cm
- Folded without seat attached: 33 L × 65.3 W × 81.3 H cm
MESA I Size Car Seat
The MESA i-Size’s SMARTSecure™ system with visual and audio installation signals combined with an integrated no-rethread harness with side impact protection and a one-handed release from the VISTA and CRUZ delivers a seat that pairs safety with simplicity.Performance Travel System: Attaches to VISTA and CRUZ strollers without adapters. Attaches to NEW MINU stroller with adapters
The MESA i-Size is designed with intuitive innovations you can see and features that remove the guesswork. Its SMARTSecure™ system’s electronic indicator panel, with visual and audio confirmations, gives parents the assurance their seat is installed correctly the first time and every time. Front adjust no-rethread harness with integrated side impact protection as well as a one-handed release from both the VISTA and the CRUZ deliver a seat that effectively pairs safety with simplicity.
– Advanced Side Impact Protection: To ensure better head, neck and overall protection, MESA i-SIZE incorporates the first-ever side impact testing standards. MESA i-SIZE’s headrest utilizes the absorption and recovery properties of both memory and EPP foam to provide advanced Side Impact Protection.
– Included Robust Infant Insert: The removable infant insert ensures proper positioning in the carrier and better airway management for babies less than 60 cm.
– Ventilation system: Keep baby comfortably cool thanks to a built-in ventilation system. Perforated holes in the shell of the car seat, combined with breathable mesh and EPP foam with vented channels, create more comfortable airflow.
– Height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness system: MESA i-SIZE’s adjustable headrest integrated with a unique no-rethread, three-point harness eliminates the need to take the system apart as baby grows, providing a perfect fit to keep your infant safe and secure.
– Hideaway canopy with UPF 25+: The extra-large integrated, extendable canopy provides more protection outside and conveniently tucks away when not in use.
– All-weather protection: Take your baby outside with the MESA i-SIZE Infant Car Seat Rain Shield accessory even on the least desirable of days.
– MESA i-SIZE Base featuring the SmartSecure System: An electronic indicator panel that provides visual and audio confirmations guarantees the MESA i-SIZE is installed correctly the first time and every time. The SMARTSecure system includes a unique tension indicator, ensuring the base is properly positioned to the vehicle seat, significantly reducing misuse.
– Ease of Installation: The single action ISOfix release system allows caregivers to easily and properly install the base, removing the guesswork.
– Travel System: The MESA i-SIZE paired with the VISTA or CRUZ stroller (without adapters) creates a Travel System that’s the ultimate in portability and safety. With the addition of convenient adapters, MESA i-SIZE is also compatible with the MINU stroller. This creates a stylish and simple solution that goes from drive to stroll (and back again).
Rearward facing: 40 cm – 78 cm, less than 13 kg Approximate age: birth to approximately 14 months Weight of carrier: 4.3 kg (4.5 kg with infant insert)
- Seat depth – 8.5″
- Seat width – 15″
- Seat back height (with canopy adjustment) – 17″-20″
- Overall height –30.5″
- Weight(with adapters): 6 lbs
Mesa I Size isofix Base
An electronic indicator panel that provides visual and audio confirmations guarantees the MESA i-SIZE is installed correctly the first time and every time. The SMARTSecure™ system includes a unique tension indicator, ensuring the base is properly positioned to the vehicle seat, significantly reducing misuse.
The single action ISOfix release system allows caregivers to easily and properly install the base, removing the guesswork.