VISTA V2 Stroller JORDAN
The VISTA’s intuitive design allows for multiple configurations, making transporting a second and third child a breeze — all while strolling like a single.
Our included Carrycot is perfect for naps on the go. With just one hand you can detach the Carrycot and carry your sleeping infant anywhere.
Ventilated canopy and extendable UPF 50+ sunshade
The back of the Carrycot canopy unzips for additional airflow, and the pop-out sunshade shields your child from harmful UV rays, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
Aerated mattress and base
The perforated mattress pad and vented base allow for added breathability creating a truly comfortable and safe resting space for your baby
Water-repellant inner liner
The inner liner repels spit up, sweat, and other liquids, keeping baby’s sleeping surface dry and comfortable.
Overnight sleep solution
Need a safe place for baby to sleep? Our Carrycot depth and ventilation create a perfect overnight sleeping solution. Snap it into the Carrycot Stand accessory for a secure and elevated fixture for baby to rest easy.
Reversible Toddler Seat
Your toddler can ride forwards, backwards, completely upright, reclined and anywhere in between.
The multi-position recline allows your child to lie comfortably for naps or sit upright to take in the sights, offering the flexibility your busy toddler needs..
Extendable, UPF 50+ canopy
The zip-out canopy on our Toddler Seat extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing your family to enjoy even the sunniest of days together.
Our adjustable handlebar makes it comfortable for parents of varying heights to stroll with baby.
Our easy slide canopy accommodates growing children.
Stands when folded
The VISTA one-step fold is easy and intuitive. The stroller stands on its own when folded and can be folded with or without the Toddler Seat attached.
Extra-large, easy-access basket
The large opening means it’s easier to reach your diaper bag, toys, and whatever else you pick up along the way.
Shock-absorbing, all-wheel suspension
Independent shocks ensure your child has a smooth and comfortable ride whether traveling down winding paths or over bumpy pavement.
Carrycot suitable from birth up to 9 kg or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first. Toddler Seat suitable from 6 months to 22 kg.
True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket):
- Frame + Seat: 12.4 kg
- Frame: 9.1 kg
- Seat: 3.3 kg
- Carrycot: 4 kg
- Unfolded: 91.4 L × 65.3 W × 100.3 H cm
- Folded with seat attached: 44 L × 65.3 W × 84.5 H cm
- Folded without seat attached: 33 L × 65.3 W × 81.3 H
Rumble Seat V2
Attach this second seat to your VISTA to accommodate two in tow. The RumbleSeat V2 can recline and be used forward and parent-facing. It’s the multitasking stroller seat you have only dreamed of.
– Suitable for children from 3 months to 35 lbs or 36″, whichever comes first
– Can be positioned forward and parent-facing
– Multi-position recline
– Numerous configurations possible with Toddler Seat, PiggyBack, and MESA Infant Car Seat (may require additional purchase)
– Quick, no-tools attachment to and removal from VISTA stroller with included adapters
– Five-point, no-rethread harness adjusts in a singular motion
– Extendable, zip-out canopy with UPF 50+for added sun protection
– Includes Bumper Bar and Bug Shield
– SnackTray accessory fits bumper bar attachment
– Removable and washable fabric
- Seat depth – 8.5″
- Seat width – 15″
- Seatback height (with canopy adjustment) – 17″-20″
- Overall height –30.5″
- Weight(with adapters): 6 lbs
MESA and Base
The MESA i-SIZE Infant Car Seat is R129 compliant and intuitively designed to easily install, thanks to innovative features that remove the guesswork.
- For infants up to 13kg
- Included infant insert, wedge and low harness position recommended for preemies and smaller newborns 4–8 lbs
- Carrier weighs under 10 lbs
- Soft, breathable fabrics to keep baby cool and comfortable
- Adjustable headrest with Side Impact Protection
- Carry handle with stroller release button
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Two crotch buckle positions
- Removable seat fabric for spot cleaning
- UPF+25 hideaway canopy
- Can sit facing you or be facing the world
- An easy installation paired with an electronic indicator panel that provides visual and audio confirmations guarantees the MESA i-SIZE is installed correctly the first time and every time
- Attaches directly to VISTA and CRUZ strollers without adapters, and the MINU stroller with the addition of convenient adapters
The ease of installation is one contributing factor for MESA’s NHSTA 5-star rating.
An easy installation paired with an electronic indicator panel that provides visual and audio confirmations guarantees the MESA i-SIZE is installed correctly the first time and every time.
- The Isofix i-Size base features an electronic interface
- A green light on the base will confirm if the seat has been installed correctly, and an alarm will sound if the base’s support leg comes loose; if it moves on a bumpy road
- The base with support leg means it may not be suitable for cars with underfloor storage compartments in the back
- Red-to-green tightness indicator
- Streamlined, low-profile base
- Smooth, finished base bottom won’t damage car interiorsTWO-CLICK INSTALLATION WITH ISOFIX: A two-click installation with ISOFIX allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety. In combination with the Base Z the infant car seat is secured using the car’s ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. An installation indicator also helps to prevent a possible misuse.INTEGRATED XXL FOLDAWAY SUN CANOPY: An integrated, fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+
Cloud Z and Base Z
MODULAR SYSTEM: Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line modular system, the Cloud Z and the Sirona Z both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE HEADREST: The adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customised adjustment as your child grows. The integrated harness guide makes adjusting intuitive and quick – these safety features can be adjusted to your growing child within seconds.
REMOVABLE NEWBORN INLAY: The Cloud Z features a removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position of the infant. This helps to reduce the risk of the baby’s head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To offer more space as your infant grows, the newborn inlay should be removed once the child is taller than 60 cm.
TRAVEL SYSTEM: The Cloud Z can be attached to any buggy or stroller from CYBEX, gb and other select brands, with the help of an adapter. The infant car seat becomes part of a convenient travel system outside the car for added mobility, offering a full travel system solution in one design language.
ENERGY-ABSORBING SHELL: Safety is the top priority for any CYBEX and gb car seat: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby.
EXTRA WIDE Y HARNESS: The extra-wide, Y-shaped harness is softly padded and designed to offer comfort and safety.
- Cloud Z i-Size infant carrier including newborn inlay
- 45 – 87 cm, max. 13 kg (from birth up to approx. 24 month)
- UN R129/02 (i-Size)
- Part of the Z-Line modular system – the Cloud Z and the Sirona Z both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Ergonomic lie-flat position with a longer legrest for babies outside the car
- Innovative rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position on the Base Z with less strain on parents’ backs
- Integrated L.S.P. System offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision
- Travel system – The Cloud Z can be attached to any buggy or stroller from CYBEX, gb and other select brands
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Measurements in mm: L 605 x W 440 x H 380-600
- Weight: 4,8 kg
- Engineered and designed in GermanyDesign, safety and functionality are at the heart of innovation at CYBEX. The Base Z is the secure and variable base unit for the new CYBEX Z-Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection as well as com-fortable, flexible use. The unique, innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z allows the car seat to be swivelled to the side of the car door for easier entry and exit.The Base Z is a particularly long-lasting solution. It accommodates two different car seats and so can be used by children up to 4 years of age. The CYBEX Platinum Modular System is quickly installed with a simple click.
- Z-Line modular system: compatible with Cloud Z and Sirona Z
- Innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent´s backs
- Infant car seat can be easily snapped into the base and used without having to additionally secure it with the car seat belt
- Visual and acoustic indicators confirm that it has been installed correctly
- Base Z is installed in the car with the ISOFIX connectors
- Height adjustable load leg: Enhanced stability
- The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall
- Measurements in mm: L 665 x W 405 x H 365
- Weight: 7,7 kg